B the course of court decisions as distinguished from legislation and doctrine a tendency that has become apparent in the jurisprudence of the american courts bernard schwartz. Jurisprudence definition the science or philosophy of law see more. Jurisprudence from the latin term juris prudentia which means the study knowledge or science of law in the united states more broadly associated with the philosophy of law. Overviewthe word jurisprudence derives from the latin term juris prudentia which means the study knowledge or science of law in the united states jurisprudence commonly means the philosophy of law legal philosophy has many aspects but four of them are the most common
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.