Scourge skrj n 1 a source of widespread dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war 2 a means of inflicting severe suffering . A city ravaged by the scourge of unemployment the disease continues to be a scourge in the developing world. Scourged has 4683 ratings and 655 reviews phrynne said this was a bit of a sad ending for a series which i have previously enjoyed very much i liked
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.