The brain that changes itself has sold over 1 million copies and is now in over 100 countries and chosen by the dana brain foundations journal cerebrum from among the 30000 books on the brain in english as the best general book on the brain. The brain that changes itself 2008 of the same title by psychiatrist and researcher dr norman doidge the structural changes of neurons in response . The brain that changes itself stories of personal triumph from the frontiers of brain science is a book on neuroplasticity by psychiatrist and psychoanalyst norman doidge. Norman doidges fascinating synopsis of the current revolution in neuroscience straddles the gap between science and self help. Buy the brain that changes itself is it possible to change your brain norman doidges inspiring guide to the new brain science explains all of this and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.