The academic literature on urban resilience was reviewed to 1 identify the most influential studies 2 trace the theoretical origins and development of the field 3 compare how urban resilience is defined across studies and disciplines and 4 develop a refined definition of urban resilience that is grounded in the literature and . From july 25 28 2017 nearly 500 urban resilience leaders from cities around the world including 80 chief resilience officers gathered in new york city. This website is authored by jon coaffee professor of urban geography at the university of warwick uk it will bring together work related to the physical economic and socio political strategies developed to enhance the resilience of urban areas against an array of disruptive challenges and events facing the contemporary city such as terrorist attack riots flooding
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.